Terms and Conditions on Paul's Rubbish Removals Melbourne Services
NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY APPOINTING A SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE.
- All quotes are given based on national average room sizes.
- We reserve the right to alter the quotation on site if bedrooms are larger than 12 square metres, living rooms are larger than 15 square metres, hallways larger than 4 square meters, rugs larger than 12 square meters or bathrooms and kitchen are larger than described.
- We also reserve the right to change the quotation if the property conditions are different to those described or the customer’s original requirements are altered.
- The customer is to provide access to the property when the service is due to be performed. If he/she is not available at the appointed time the customer is responsible for providing us access to the keys.
- Running water and electricity must be available within the property where the cleaning service is to be carried out.
- Payment is to be made by card/bank transfer at the time of booking of the Service, unless different payment method is confirmed. The customer is obligated to make the payment at the time of booking.
- To hold a slot for the Service, a payment must be made, regardless of the confirmed payment method.
- If a bank transfer payment has been agreed, this has to be completed no later than 24 hours after the booking. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if no payment has been received. All card payments are subject to 2% transaction fee.
- Your card may be charged for the full price of the Service immediately upon booking or at any time before the Service begins. All card payments for regular cleaning services are subject to the same conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a booking if the Service is not secured.
CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
- The customer can easily make changes to an appointment with us either through email, by directly writing us, or by calling our Customer Help Center at the numbers on the top of this page.
- If an appointment needs to be cancelled, please get in touch with us either via email or on the phone, and be ready to quote the information contained on the confirmation email: Reference number of the booking, date and address of the appointment.
- If the appointment is cancelled with an advance of more than 48 hours of the date of the booking, there are no cancellation fees, and if the service was pre-paid, partially or in full, a refund will be made back with the sum pre-paid, minus any expenses we had for transaction fees.
- If the appointment for Regular Cleaning and/or Housekeeping services is cancelled with a notice provided less than 48 hours before the time the service was scheduled to be provided a Cancellation fee will apply to cover our administration, organization costs, losses and compensations for our inability to provide our services as they were reserved. The Cancellation fee shall be the lower of $30.00 /thirty Australian Dollars/.
- If the appointment for any cleaning, maintenance, builders, repair and all other services (except Regular Cleaning and/or Housekeeping service) is cancelled with a notice provided less than 48 hours before the time the service was scheduled to be provided a Cancellation fee will apply to cover our administration, organization costs, losses and compensations for our inability to provide our services as they were reserved. The Cancellation fee shall be the lower of $50.00 /fifty Australian Dollars/ or a sum equivalent to 50% of the price of the service.
- Subject to the paragraph directly below this paragraph, if the appointment for any cleaning, maintenance, builders, repair and all other services (including Regular Cleaning and/or Housekeeping service) and which were booked 48 hours or less than the appointment time of the services, is cancelled, a Cancellation fee will apply to cover our administration, organization costs, losses and compensations for our inability to provide our services as they were reserved. The Cancellation fee shall be be a sum equivalent to 100% of the price of the service.
- If the appointment for any cleaning, maintenance, builders, repair and all other services (including Regular Cleaning and/or Housekeeping service which benefit from a voucher and/or discount and which were described to become non- cancelable, non-refundable, or subject to full price Cancellation fee due to applied voucher and/or discount, the Cancellation fee shall be a sum sum equivalent to 100% of the price of the service, regardless of the time of cancellation.
- For all bookings we will expect the fee to be paid in full via either Card or Bank transfer immediately.
NO SHOW/DELAY/INABILITY TO PROVIDE A SERVICE
- Failing to give us a 1 day notice that a service needs to be cancelled or cancelling it on the spot (including due to inability to comply with the service terms for Access), will result in a charge of No Show/Inability to provide a service fee equal to 100% of the grand total of the service, in AUD, inclusive of GST, which recovers our administration, organisation costs, losses and compensations for our inability to provide our services as they were reserved.
- In a case when our operators do not show up within 2 hours of the scheduled time without a notice or we need to cancel an appointment prior to the Service time due to circumstances that are not beyond our control, we offer up to 50% discount off the final price for the service.
CHANGES AT THE TIME OF THE SERVICE
- If at the time of the service our representatives or our customers deem necessary to make amendments on the booking that was made over the phone, email or chat, they can do so, on payment of additional charges. Such charges will be quoted in AUD may be at a higher or lower rate than those previously quoted.
- If any party involved disagrees with the renewed quote due to any reason, the service can be cancelled with no cancellation fees or reduced commissions for either side.
- Please note that an appointment can be rescheduled, amended, changed completely or cancelled without any cancellation fees or charges, as long as we receive notification at least 1 day (24 hours) prior the date of the booking due to our restricted time schedule. If the service is amended or changed with a different one, there may be a higher or lower rate than the one previously quoted. Always feel free to get in touch with us for more details!
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and the team has vacated the property unless otherwise stated by us.
- All services are considered provided to a standard the customer would expect unless otherwise stated by the customer within 24 hours of the service being conducted. All complaints will be investigated and a resolution will be made to the satisfaction of the customer or a standard we deem reasonable.
- The customer must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges third party to conduct services.
- If damage has been proven to be caused by us and we have been informed within 24 hours we will either repair the item or if the item cannot be repaired we will compensate with the items current cash value.
- We recommend that all items of special value (either monetary or sentimental) are to be put away and/or not cleaned during the service.
- We may request access to a property where a problem has occurred within 24 hours of the service to investigate in an attempt to come to a resolution.
- We advise not to place any furniture on carpet that is not 100 % dry and shall not be liable for any damage this may cause.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customer's property that is not able to be cleaned or repaired by our technicians using standard methods of practice.
- The technicians should be allowed to take photographic proof of the of the damaged areas/items.
- We are fully insured and covered for every job we agree to take.
- Our team will do their best to clean kitchen appliances but please note that if they have not been regularly cleaned or there is some existing damage we are not liable for items that cannot be cleaned using standard methods.
- If you require your fridge/freezer to be cleaned, you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance.
- Our gardening service quotations do not include the removal of collected waste. If you require this service, you must request it additionally.
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- Promotional offer does not apply for junk removal services.
- If you have any questions relating to these Redeem conditions, please contact us.
- You have the option to unsubscribe from our promotional newsletters and text messages.