Terms and Conditions on Paul's Rubbish Removals Melbourne Services
NOTE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY APPOINTING A SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE.
We may change the price or make additional charges if circumstances are found to apply which have not been taken into account when preparing our quotation and confirmed by us in writing.
- You do not accept our quotation in writing within 25 days, or the work is not carried out or completed within three months.
- The items or their condition is not as described in our previous correspondence.
- The work is carried out on a Saturday, Sunday, or Public Holiday or outside normal hours (08.00 – 18.00hrs) at your request.
- We have to collect items at your request above the ground floor and first upper floor.
- The stairs, lifts or doorways are inadequate for free movement of the items without mechanical equipment or structural alteration, or the approach, road or drive is unsuitable for our vehicles and/or containers to load and/or unload within 20 metres of the doorway
- We have to pay parking or other fees or charges in order to carry out services on your behalf.
- There are delays or events outside our reasonable control which increase or extend the resources or time allowed to complete the agreed work.
- The customer must give us access to the property or the items in question when the service is due to be performed. If he/she is not available at the appointed time the customer is responsible for providing us access to the keys. Failure to provide access is subject to a $50 cancellation/postponement fee.
- The payment is to be made in cash at the beginning of the service unless otherwise agreed by us. The customer is obligated to make this payment before the team starts the service.
- If a bank transfer payment has been agreed, this has to be completed no later than 24 hours prior to the service appointment. We reserve the right to cancel an appointment if no payment has been received.
- We do not charge cancellation fees for the cancellation/rescheduling of any service if we have been informed more than 48 hours before the service is due to be conducted; otherwise a $50 cancellation/rescheduling fee applies.
- We reserve the right to refuse any job if we deem the condition of the property or items is dangerous for the safety, health, or wellbeing of our staff.
- We reserve the right to reschedule or cancel any appointment if the property or items is not as described either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur.
- No refund claims will be considered once the service has been completed and the team has vacated the property unless otherwise stated by us.
- All services are considered performed to a standard the customer would expect unless otherwise stated by the customer within 24 hours of the service being conducted. All complaints will be investigated and a resolution will be made to the satisfaction of the customer or a standard we deem reasonable.
- If damage has been proven to be caused by us and we have been informed within 24 hours, we will either repair the item or if the item cannot be repaired, we will compensate with the item’s current cash value.
- Even though our technicians make every effort not to damage items, accidents occasionally happen. Therefore, we recommend that all items of special value (either monetary or sentimental) are to be put away during the service.
- We may request access to a property where a problem has occurred within 24 hours of the service to investigate in an attempt to come to a resolution.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the customer’s property prior to the beginning of the appointment.
- We are fully insured and covered for every job we agree to take.
Special Offer Conditions
- Promotional offer cannot be combined with other offers or discounts.
- Promotional offer does not apply for minimum charges.
- If you have any questions relating to these Redeem conditions, please contact us.
By providing your email address and phone number to our operators you agree to receive our promotional newsletters and text messages. You can freely unsubscribe from them any time, by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ (in emails) or replying with STOP (to text messages).