Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- visits on our site;
- responses to surveys, fill-out forms, and any other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number.
- Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related functions.
- Contact Information including email address
- Physical Address of business or residence
- Information on what products you have purchased
- Your interest in receiving Paul’s Cleaning email newsletters
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include:
- the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- We do not make any of your information available to third parties
- We will contact relevant people regarding billing and technical issues
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We monitor and store your online requests for research and to keep history of your transactions with Paul’s Cleaning
- Email communications
Web browser cookies
A cookie is a small text file which asks for permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added through your web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser and to provide additional features.
How we use collected information
Paul's Cleaning may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We never sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We will take precautionary steps to ensure that your personal information we collect is stored in a secure environment!
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. The continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.